Tuesday, July 29, 2008

ALSI Trade today

ALSI Trade Today

What an awesome feeling to trade the ALSI today.

I waited until the 3 & 8 moving averages crossed up on my LIVE 15 min chart once I had analysed the End of Day direction. It took a couple of trades which went against me or sideways before the good trade came along. All-in-all, I came out the morning session until about 14h00 with a profit of 70 points which is equivalent of R700 or about USD$90.

But the best part was waiting for the build up of the pullback from resistance levels. This all happened LIVE using the stochastic and MACD indicators to time the entry. This trade in 30 minutes made me 200 points which is R2000 or about USD$260.

Not bad for a day's work... Staring at the computer and sending emails...

I also traded the FTSE at more or less the same time going short. This trade I scalped the market loking for a quick $USD20.00 which took less than 15 minutes...

Good day in total. Do you want to learn how to do this too?

Financial & Investment Workshops, ebooks & financial freedom @ www.newsweek.co.za

No comments: